Motorcycle Views Web site is Humming

    It's been only seven days since I opened the new Motorcycle Views Web site that is the content site associated with this blog. I'm adding motorcycle content every day. That's why I haven't had much time to blog here.

    Here are a few things just added:

    • Books - I've added a list of 50 motorcycle books I recommend.
    • Glossary of Terms - 250 motorcycle terms with definitions
    • History of Motorcycles - BMW, H-D, Honda, Victory and Yamaha are covered and each has a 10-question quiz.
    • Motorcycle Types - I define ten types of motorcycles and give pictures.
    • Quizzes - 12 motorcycle quizzes are given.
    • Rallies - An article on the major rallies for 2007 is given along with separate articles for Daytona Bike Week, Americade, Rolling Thunder and Sturgis.
    • Salvage Yards (Boneyards) - Motorcycle salvage yards are discussed and many such yards are listed state-by-state.

    I invite you to become a regular visitor to Motorcycle Views. If you have a picture of you and your bike and want it to appear in my Moto Pic Gallery, please use the submissions link.

Post Title

→

Motorcycle Views Web site is Humming


Post URL

→

https://motorcyclenewstyle.blogspot.com/2007/01/motorcycle-views-web-site-is-humming.html


Visit motorcycle new style for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive