Finally Got To Ride

    After suffering through a couple of weeks of cold weather including a week of fresh snow I finally got the bike out for a ride.
    It wasn't without some minor setbacks and repairs as I had to do the same as Broke Down Suzuki Rider and remove and clean my carbs.
    I took the bike out for a small ride around town on Saturday and noticed there was fuel overflowing onto the ground. Sticky needle and seat on one of the carbs so Saturday I removed the carbs and cleaned them with some carb cleaner.
    BDSR came over on Sunday afternoon and we took a little ride up to the Halkirk Hotel and enjoyed a cool beverage with the saloon owner and one of his faithful patrons.
    Just a short little jaunt as the weather was still on the cool side but the bike ran great with no more fuel marking the ground.

Post Title

→

Finally Got To Ride


Post URL

→

https://motorcyclenewstyle.blogspot.com/2007/04/finally-got-to-ride.html


Visit motorcycle new style for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive